This is the hardware in my desktop computer:
- Case: Silverstone Sugo Series SG05BB (Mini ITX small form factor, black)
- Motherboard: ASUS M4A88T-I Deluxe (AMD 880G chipset, Mini ITX)
- CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 605e (Quad 2.3GHz cores, 45W)
- Video card: Sapphire 100289VGAL (Radeon HD 5670, 1GB DDR3)
- Memory: G.SKILL 8GB (2 x 4GB) 204-Pin DDR3 (1333 MHz, dual-channel, CAS 9)
- Hard drive: Crucial MX100 SSD (512GB, SATA III)
- Screen: Hyundai L90D+ (19″ LCD)
- Late 1999 – Purchased Fong Kai 603 case. It housed my Athlon 800 desktop for almost five years.
- 21 Dec 2005 – Got the LCD screen as a gift.
- 19 Feb 2006 – Purchased power supply from CompUSA.
- 27 Feb 2006 – Ordered DVD±RW from NewEgg
- 21 Dec 2008 – Given “permission to build a new desktop” as birthday gift.
- 3 Mar 2009 – Ordered motherboard, CPU, memory, video card, and hard drive for new Athlon 64 X2 machine from NewEgg.
- 28 Oct 2011 – Ordered case, motherboard, CPU, memory, video card for new Small Form Factor machine from NewEgg.
- 2 Apr 2015 – Ordered SSD from NewEgg.