This is really how I broke into the S&I community. I wrote a statistics script to parse through my server’s logs, and all of a sudden I was everyone’s friend.
The next version (Beta 4) was in planning for a while. I was planning on changing for Perl to C++ (which would hopefully result in speed improvements), and completely rewriting 99% of the parsing code.
The current release (Beta 3.11) became broken with S&I 0.97a, and over the years I’ve decided that individual player stats put too much pressure on the individual to do well, no matter what it does to the team. This wasn’t my desired effect, but it has led me to shutting down this project.
THE FILES BELOW ARE UNSUPPORTED AND NON-FUNCTIONING WITH S&I 0.97a AND NEWER. They are provided only for posterity’s sake.Tags: Projects
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by Plutor