A round-up of the pinhole camera links that I used (and others that I just found interesting) while building mine:
- Pinhole Calculator, possibly invaluable for an experienced pinholer, but also a good reference for a newbie.
- Pinhole Spy, the source of the original directions for the 110 camera. I modified the shutter and had to slightly enlarge the entire thing.
- Estimating exposure for those without a light meter.
- A garbage can pinhole camera, the biggest example I've seen.
- The SPAMera uses 120 film and is surprisingly advanced.
- Dirkon, a notoriously complex paper pinhole camera.
- Matchbox pinhole, the directions that inspired my project.
- Chris' photos taken with a matchbox pinhole camera.