The Cottage School, Boulder, CO. Spring 1986
- "He sometimes has problems controlling his energy, yet is able to listen and follow directions well."
- "Logan enjoys reading our Public Library books."
- "Logan gets excited about doing art projects but seems to steer away from this area during free choice."
- "He often tires about 11:30, feels puny and wants hugs. Lunch usually brings him out of this slightly torpid .. state."
- "His biggest drawback is his tendency to desert one work for another, leaving a mess behind."
- "Continues to be constantly curious and able to assimilate information with amazing ease."
- "He has finally begun to respond to requests that he refrain from always blurting out the answers during group lessons."
Sound like anyone you know?