Gedanken game time: What is the largest (in volume) gift you could buy or make for under $20? Some ground rules:
- You can't get anything for free. i.e. "ask family and friends for all of their packing peanuts."
- On the other hand, anything you can make or do yourself is okay. Inflating balloons with your own breath, for instance.
- No one else can help you. This is an individual project.
- Machines and devices to help you are okay, but buying anything you don't already own will go towards the $20.
- On the other hand, things you already own can't be used as a part of the end-result.
- You have to be able to bring the gift itself to a party.
- The party is in one week.